Three ambitious recruiters started their own recruitment firm in 2007 with one phone in a spare bedroom. Their goal has always been to create a full-service life science consultancy that takes a human intelligence approach to everything we do. What does that mean? It is the way we describe our way of working. RBW brings much-needed humanity, fresh thinking, and emotional intelligence to the search industry. Four key elements contribute to our thriving culture: taking a hive mind approach, listening to the unsaid, providing access to expert knowledge, and investing in our amazing people. We value our people who drive, inspire, and form the basis of our organization
As part of our continued growth, we are currently looking to recruit a Associate Director to join us in this next phase of growth, to further supplement our existing teams, working in these fast paced, evolving, and exciting markets.
What we will give you
A great salary with a no threshold commission scheme and a kicker bonus at the end of the year
Part of a company that is 30% employee owned
Incentives and social events
A culture that really drives teamwork, commitment and collaboration throughout the business, and sets us apart from our competitors in the market
Support with relocation to one of our US offices
· Ideally you will have at least 2-3 years’ experience of performing a 360 role within life sciences
· Experience in leading and developing a team
· Proven track record in either permanent or interim recruitment
· Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· Experience in developing new clients as well as delivering for existing customers
· Ability to work in a target-based environment, working to a high standard to drive sales performance
· Background of working in a team environment whilst responsible for your individual sales target
· Strong collaborative mindset, with a thirst for further professional development.
If you are interested in joining a company that truly invests in its employees, where shared learning and success is paramount throughout the organisation, then please get in touch for a confidential discussion about RBW Consulting and your career development.
RBW is an equal employment opportunity affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment with regards without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local law.
- Account Director
Job location: London Job salary: ££55,000 - £65,000
Join a prestigious healthcare advertising agenc...
- Freelance Regulatory Submissions Associate - South Korea
RBW Consulting are proud to be partnered with a...
- Account Manager
Job location: London Job salary: ££40,000 - £45,000
Join a prominent healthcare advertising agency ...