|Salary:||£62000 to £70000|
|Contact name:||Stacey Croucher|
|Published:||14 days ago|
|Expiry date:||23 Feb 2023 23:59|
Role: Associate Scientific Director
Location: UK / Remote / Hybrid working
An opportunity for an Associate Scientific Director to join the expanding UK team has arisen. If you are an experienced Associate Scientific Director or an experienced Principal medical writer or Scientific team lead with medical communications agency experience, looking for your next step, then please read on.
RBW are excited to be partnered with a leading independent Medical Communications group.
They cover a wide spectrum of Medical Communications, offering full service & bespoke healthcare communications such as Medical Affairs, Publications planning, and Promotional Medical Education. They are experts in delivering high quality & impactful communications & bringing them to life.
As a senior medical writer, you will be responsible for generating & overseeing content. Working closely with the team to ensure that deliverables are implemented & met to the highest standard.
This role directly reports into the Scientific director / Company Director
· Provide high-level scientific & editorial support
· Lead accounts from scientific / editorial perspective
· Provide senior level scientific & strategic commercial expertise across the business
· Act as therapy expert for both internal personnel & clients, providing scientific & strategic input
· Lead successful delivery teams
· Create, review, proofread & data check scientific materials
· Ensure the scientific content & materials are in line with industry compliance, guidelines, internal SOP’s & meet deadlines & budgets
· Assist company directors in developing & refining internal processes
· Support recruitment efforts in reviewing candidate writing tests & participate in the interview process
· Become an internal expert regarding maters of compliance & industry guidelines; (copyright, PhRMA, CONSORT, GPP3, ICMJE, ABPI, client specific)
· Line manage other team members; provide support, carry out objective setting, help with areas of development
· Develop training materials
· Help with new business development by leading successful teams responsible for pitch & proposals
· Help with the development of projects, budgets & timelines
The ideal candidate:
· A degree in Life sciences – medicine, biology, pharmacology, pharmacy, biomedical science
· Previous agency experience in a writer & reviewer capacity
· Previous line management or mentoring experience
· Excellent English language & grammatical skills
· Excellent decision making & project management skills
· Outstanding attention to detail
For more information, please contact Stacey.email@example.com / +44 1293 584300
- Healthcare Communications Project Manager
Job location: United Kingdom Job salary: ££40,000
An independent creative healthcare communicatio...
- Medical Writer with Grants experience
Job location: United Kingdom Job salary: £34000 to £65000
Role: Medical Writer (Any level) - with Grant...
- Account Director Med Comms, Remote
Job location: United Kingdom Job salary: ££58,000 - £62,000
A brilliant independent agency is looking for a...