We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Business Analyst to join my client, who are a multi award winning organisation. The successful candidate will work on analysing business change requirements and liaise with the software teams to devise system enhancements and develop system functionality. You’ll be joining an established team within an inclusive and supportive structure that encourages progression within the organisation. My client operates within the financial industry meaning this is a great opportunity to develop your career within a busy and rewarding sector.
Taking ownership of the business analysis on changes from beginning to end including assisting and supporting the business with their implementation. The main duties of the role include working alongside colleagues to analyse the business and liaising with the software development team, designing and creating system enhancements and functionality.
- Undertaking analysis and elicitation activities to capture and communicate business requirements.
- Preparing and maintaining project documentation, to include (but not limited to) the Business Case, Gap Analysis (As is/To be process), User Stories and the Business Requirements Document. Impact analysis of changes, evolving and new requirements.
- Post implementation reviews including benefit realisation.
- Work within flexible change environment.
- To consult extensively with business areas to assist in identifying and documenting business needs, solving problems, gathering requirements, identifying scope, usage and security requirements.
- To consult and co-ordinate with the software developers to develop functionality and enhancements to the Transact systems.
- To be proactive in passing on information for users on new versions of the software and other developments as appropriate, including test scripts, user release notes and training materials.
- This role is ideal for candidates with previous experience (2-6 years) as a Business Analyst with a good understanding of system change (although systems change experience is not mandatory) and life products.
- You will need a good understanding of and experience in change management and system requirements gathering.
- A Business Analyst qualification such as the BCS Diploma is also desirable however my client will support completion of professional qualifications.
- This role will have the opportunity to work on web change projects within the business and as such candidates who have web, digital, UX and customer journey business analysis experience is desirable.
- Be able to work under pressure, manage your own workload and work to quick turnaround times.
- Candidates must be comfortable working in a changing environment.
- Strong stakeholder management experience, being able to work across internal and external parties.
- Strong requirements gathering and analysis.
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and Agile/Waterfall.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Methodical and Logical approach to problem solving
- Previous financial services experience is desirable.
- Associate Director Regulatory Affairs
Job location: Boston Job salary: £180000 to £230000
RBW is partnering with a clinical-stage, oncol...
- Account Manager - Healthcare Public Affairs
Job location: London Job salary: ££35,000 - £42,000
A boutique public affairs and PR health communi...
- Account Manager
Job location: United Kingdom
🌟Join an award winning team.🌟Are you a dynamic...