RBW are partnered with a global pharmaceutical organisation that require a Principal Clinical Pharmacology scientist to lead projects and implement model based drug development strategy.
- Represent clinical pharmacology function in clinical development teams and be responsible for chairing early clinical development teams
- Provide guidance for dosing regimen and informing best strategy for modelling techniques
- Integrating data from clinical pharmacology, pharmacometrics and biomarkers into translational medicine plans
- Contribute to writing of reports and regulatory submissions from clinical pharmacology perspective
- Overseeing development of junior clinical pharmacology scientists
- Educated in scientific related discipline with significant industry experience
- Proven track record utilising clinical pharmacology and PK/PD expertise to drive early clinical development
- Understanding of guidelines from regulatory agencies including FDA, EMA etc
- Project representative and leadership experience with strong communication skills
- Basic understanding of modelling and simulation techniques
- Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics
Job location: Boston Job salary: £270000 to £280000
A globally aligned Senior Director, Biostatisti...
- IT Compliance Associate
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £23000 to £35000
I have an excellent opportunity to move into a...
- Formulation Scientist I, Lipid Nanoparticles
Job location: Boston Township
Company OverviewElevate your journey with an o...