CRA 2 / SCRA – Sponsor Dedicated – (Leading Pharma)
£40,000 - £54,000
UK/ Home Based
My client, a global organisation with a huge global presence are looking for experienced CRA’s to join their business.
If you are looking for an opportunity to broaden your experience geographically, therapeutically, or even just a genuine chance of ongoing career development then I am confident this could be the perfect organisation for you. The beauty of this client is that they focus on multiple therapy areas across all phases of the clinical trial spectrum which means no matter what your previous exposure has been, there could be a perfect opportunity waiting for you.
New medicine development is at the forefront of everyone’s mind, this is a truly innovative business who are constantly looking for ways to change and better the future of the life sciences industry and as a result have been listed as one of the most admired companies to work for 3 years running.
As a CRA your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating Phase I-IV clinical trials
- Performing the full range of site visits: qualification, initiation, monitoring, motivational, audit support, and close out.
- Identifying and conducting feasibility assessments for proposed study sites in conjunction with the Project Team.
- Liaising with other appropriate departments to ensure the smooth running of the study
- Up to 8 sites visits per month
Your previous experience should include:
- A degree in life science or related and experience of independent monitoring within clinical research, including good clinical knowledge with an understanding of medical terminology.
- In addition, previous experience in mentoring and coaching CRAs would be highly advantageous for more senior position
This position is UK based and therefore flexibility to travel will be essential.
To know more about this terrific company and to get a better feel for whether this position falls in line with your expectations, please speak to Paul Adam using the below contact information:
01293 364 079 / email@example.com
- Senior and Principal Statistical Programmer
Job location: Europe Job salary: £€55 - €70 / hr
Senior and Principal Statistical Programmer (Co...
- Biostatistics Engagement Manager (Real World Evidence)
Job location: Job salary: £€60K - €75K
Biostatistics Engagement Manager (Real World Ev...
- SAS Programmer (Risk Based Quality Management)
Job location: Job salary: ££50000 - £80000
SAS Programmer (Risk Based Quality Management) ...