- Position: CRA
- Location: Southern Germany (South of Cologne/Frankfurt)
- Company: Large CRO
- Salary: Up to €50,000 (depending on experience)
- Years of Experience: 1 -2 years
- Therapy Areas: Multiple
- Site visits: 6- 8 per month on average
This company cover multiple therapeutic areas including oncology, hematology, infectious diseases, central nervous system, rare diseases. They pride themselves on delivering trials on time and are even known to enroll ahead of time very often. Furthermore, they are transparent from the beginning, allowing their sponsors to save money by delivering studies consistently within budget. Because of the quality of their service, their reputation is industry leading and is helping them to win a steady flow of clients, projects, and studies across the pharmaceutical and biotech space. This also leads to more opportunities internally for personal growth which contributes to their impressive staff retention rates.
?This is a great opportunity to join a flexible CRO that genuinely cares for their employees and stimulates personal development. Not only will you enjoy your position more but you will be encouraged to progress your skillset and increase your overall quality as a clinical researcher. It is common for CRAs in Europe to choose this company in favor of others that are offering higher salaries!
- Conducting all types of monitoring visits including SQVs, SIVs, IMVs, and COVs
- Supporting the study startup stage (when necessary)
- Performing CRF reviews and query resolution
- Oversee study milestones, activities, timelines, and schedules for assigned sites
- Perform adverse event and serious Training and mentoring of junior staff members as well as co-monitoring tasks when required
- Act as main POC for internal support processes and vendors
- Participate and contribute towards feasibility research
- Support regulatory department in document preparation for submissions and approval
- Life science-related degree or equivalent
- Maximum of 1 – 2 years independent monitoring experience in Germany
- Experience monitoring in Phase I – III studies
- Experience conducting different types of site visits (from initiation through to close out)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discretionary bonus, based on performance
- Remote or hybrid working (depending on your preference)
- Flexible working times
- Achievable visits per month (6 – 8 on average)
- Less-metrics driven approach
- Access to learning and development
- Social team and in person meeting opportunities
All applicants will be reviewed by Paul Adam of RBW Consulting who will set up a meeting for a brief and confidential screening call. Following this meeting, you will be introduced to the company directly and have the chance to meet a HR Representative and a member of the Operations Team. Here, you can explore the position and company in more detail to decide if it is a good fit for you.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0) 1273 584 300
?Please click ‘apply’ or contact Joe Pearce for any further information
About RBW Consulting
RBW Consulting is a life sciences talent & strategic consultancy with purpose, delivered through what we call Human Intelligence. We help life sciences businesses change the world by giving them the people, insight & networks to innovate and scale. We are proud of our role in helping companies deliver better health and wellbeing outcomes for patients We give back by playing an active role in funding initiatives that change lives We’ve created a culture rooted in support, transparency and mutual commitment. We lead with our values from the inside; empowering and investing in our people is more important than short-term commercial gain.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency
RBW Consulting is an equal opportunity workplace. We prioritize talent (both current and potential) over resumes, challenge the status quo, and value people as our most important asset. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, colour, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, marital status, visible or invisible disability, medical condition, national origin, veteran status, or any other protected status. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all levels and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
- Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics
Job location: Boston Job salary: £270000 to £280000
A globally aligned Senior Director, Biostatisti...
- IT Compliance Associate
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £23000 to £35000
I have an excellent opportunity to move into a...
- Formulation Scientist I, Lipid Nanoparticles
Job location: Boston Township
Company OverviewElevate your journey with an o...