I am currently working with a global CRO who is urgently looking for an experienced CRA to join their clinical team in Spain.
- Performs all types of monitoring visits: site qualification, site initiation, interim monitoring, site management and close-out visits
- Adherence to GCP, ICH guidelines and local regulations, and internal policies across monitoring visits
- Supervise the conduct of clinical studies, ensure compliance with protocols, regulatory requirements, and good clinical practice
- Routinely review the Investigator Site File (ISF) for accuracy, timeliness and completeness
- Provide county-specific expertise to ensure operational compliance with local regulations
- Work effectively with other departments and levels within the organisation
- Scientific degree/education preferred
- Experience with monitoring in Spain
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Minimum of 18 months experience required, working as a CRA
- Ability to manage required travel of up to 75% on a regular basis
- Able to drive a car and have a valid driver’s license
If you’re interested in finding more information about this role, please get in touch and I will be happy to discuss this further: email@example.com / +44 1273 952187
- Freelance Senior CRA
Job location: United Kingdom
I am currently partnered with a globally recogn...
- Human Resources Director UK
Job location: London Job salary: £100000 to £120000
Human Resources Director – Healthcare techno...
- Senior Technical Manager, Statistical Programming
Job location: Job salary: £75000 to £85000
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for ...