In support of my client; a globally recognised and scientifically-driven CRO, I am recruiting for an experienced candidate who has experience in contracts. The Contracts Specialist role is home based, I am looking for an ambitious individual with the ability to demonstrate a customer focused style of communication, problem solving and collaboration as you will be joining a collaborative study start up and site activation team. You will have the ability to negotiate Sponsor-approved contracts and budget directly with sites in accordance to pre-agreed negotiation parameter.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Manages the preparation, negotiation and finalization of Investigator Contracts
- Liaises and establishes effective relationships with sites and internal functional teams
- Negotiates within approved parameters both investigator grant budget negotiation parameters, contractual terms and conditions in accordance contractual considerations, client contractual considerations, established process with sites and follows established escalation routes
- Bachelor's degree
- CRO / Pharmaceutical experience for minimum 1 year
- 2 - 5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
- Understanding of the principles of contract law, including a general understanding of laws that influence contract language, such as business, intellectual property and local tax and stamp laws
- General understanding of business and financial principles that related to service agreements
- Effective communication skills (verbal & written) in German and English
This is an opportunity to join a successful team and be part of a growing organisation that still maintains a community feel. You can expect a competitive salary and benefits package! To find out more apply please contact Grace at RBW Consulting on +441293 364090 or email your CV to email@example.com
- Snr Sas Programmer
Job title - Senior SAS Programmer – Early Phase...
- Senior Director, Protein engineering
Job location: Gaithersburg Job salary: £Highly competitive
I'm currently representing a large leading phar...
- Group Account Supervisor
Job location: Job salary: £$100,000
Are you looking for a role that gives your auto...