Copy Writer within Healthcare Advertising
|Contact name:||Stacey Croucher|
|Published:||11 days ago|
|Expiry date:||25 Jun 2023 23:59|
Copy Writer – Healthcare Advertising
Remote / Hybrid – You must be able to travel into London once a month.
Salary – TBC – based on experience.
An exciting opportunity for a Copywriter to join a leading healthcare communications agency.
The agency specialises in advertising, PR, policy, medical education, strategy & clinical data. Creating impactful & meaningful campaigns for their clients in the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device sector.
The role of Copywriter – You’ll be responsible for deciphering scientific language and translating it into copy suitable for a range of audiences. The agency has centred their disciplines around science, strategy & creative. You will help to create & contribute to delivering compelling, emotive & persuasive copy & content. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to expand their career within healthcare advertising.
As the copy writer you will be expected to:
· Translate Scientific Data into promotional stories
· Lead medical-related discussion with clients
· Create, write & produce copy in various formats
· Work collaboratively with internal departments
· Support the design team to help produce creative & engaging visual presentations
You must have:
· A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in copy / medical writing or healthcare advertising
· A life science degree or above
· Experience producing promotional materials
· Through understanding of ABPI
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to be part of a Top tier Pharma account.
If you wish to further your career in healthcare advertising then please get in touch with Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org 01293 584300
- Group Account Director
Job location: London Job salary: ££75,000 - £85,000
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Group...
- Senior Medical Writer
Job location: United Kingdom
Senior Medical WriterUK Based - Remote / Hybri...
- Freelance Regulatory Submissions Associate - Germany - Oncology & Rare Diseases
Job location: Germany Job salary: £€ DOE
RBW Consulting are proud to be partnered with a...