CRA – All Levels – Regional Travel – Full Service – Remote or Hybrid - £40k to £60k plus car allowance (depending on experience)
RBW Consulting are excited to announce an opportunity on behalf of our close client. This company are a global CRO with industry leading systems and site management tools. They are constantly adapting to make monitoring positions more accessible, flexible, and manageable for their staff. Because of this, they are looking for CRAs of all levels to join their site management team within their full service department. Here, you will be offered flexibility regarding site locations to help minimize travel. Employees can work remotely or from the office if they so wish. If you are looking to relocate to the UK, you are welcome. My client is also considering candidates looking for a 4 days working week.
The team works with multiple sponsors across a multitude of therapy areas and phases, giving you the chance to develop your experience and fill out your clinical research repertoire. You will have the full support from strategic site relationship managers throughout the role whilst embedding yourself in a forward-thinking CRO that works with ground-breaking new medicines.
This is a great opportunity for anybody looking for less travel and more free time whilst still participating in interesting studies at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Regional site monitoring activities
- Collaborate with sites to progress, drive and follow enrolment plan
- Provide study-related training to given sites
- Establish and maintain monitoring visit reports
- Training and mentoring of junior staff members as well as co-monitoring tasks when required
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up; and
- Assess patient recruitment and retention.
- Life science-related degree or equivalent
- Ability to handle multiple protocols at once across different therapeutic areas
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills
What’s on Offer
- Consistent workload
- Flexibility regarding site locations to minimize travel
- Hybrid working or choice to be home or office-based
- Will consider candidates looking for a 4 day working week
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Work with cutting edge medicines, blockbuster drugs or biosimilars
- Access to substantial data pools allowing improved site selection and enrolment. Role becomes more effective and consultations at site more fruitful.
- You will receive an iPad and use of site visit applications and site visit report applications that allow CRA’s, making your day-to-day more efficient
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0) 1273 049 215
Please click ‘apply’ or contact Joe Pearce for any further information
About RBW Consulting
RBW Consulting is a life sciences talent & strategic consultancy with purpose, delivered through what we call Human Intelligence. We help life sciences businesses change the world by giving them the people, insight & networks to innovate and scale. We are proud of our role in helping companies deliver better health and wellbeing outcomes for patients We give back by playing an active role in funding initiatives that change lives We’ve created a culture rooted in support, transparency and mutual commitment. We lead with our values from the inside; empowering and investing in our people is more important than short-term commercial gain.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency
RBW Consulting is an equal opportunity workplace. We prioritize talent (both current and potential) over resumes, challenge the status quo, and value people as our most important asset. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, colour, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, marital status, visible or invisible disability, medical condition, national origin, veteran status, or any other protected status. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all levels and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
- Senior Statistician
Job location: Job salary: £€55K - €75K
Senior Statistician Ashley Clarke @ RBW consul...
- Senior SDTM Statistical Programmer
Job location: Job salary: £€50K - €68K
Senior SDTM Statistical Programmer Ashley Clar...
- All level Statisticians FSP - Germany
Job location: Job salary: £Up to €90,000
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with a ...