RBW consulting is currently recruiting for a Data Scientist on a permanent basis working in the Durham, NC office.
We’re looking for talented individuals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences - not just the best and brightest, but those who care about making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients.
This person will be joining our Element Genomics Team.
- Develop scripts, tools for analysis, visualization of data from diverse functional genomics assays
- Model data from diverse functional genomics assays using statistics and machine learning
- Work collaboratively in dynamic, small teams of bench and computational scientists to craft approaches to probe biological questions, then work independently to implement rigorously documented solutions
- 3+ years of Python coding
- 3+ years Shell Scripting
- Prior experience in sequence biology
- Strong statistics background
- Masters in Bioinformatics or similar scientific field
- Familiar with cloud computing -- AWS is ideal
- Containerization Software - Docker, GIT, Jupyter, R, and/or related
- Senior and Principal Statistical Programmer
Job location: Europe Job salary: £€55 - €70 / hr
Senior and Principal Statistical Programmer (Co...
- Biostatistics Engagement Manager (Real World Evidence)
Job location: Job salary: £€60K - €75K
Biostatistics Engagement Manager (Real World Ev...
- SAS Programmer (Risk Based Quality Management)
Job location: Job salary: ££50000 - £80000
SAS Programmer (Risk Based Quality Management) ...