We are partnered with a leading organisation whose purpose is to develop a new generation of transformative medicines. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced ERP & Finance Systems Specialist who will be responsible in managing, optimising & customising the ERP (NetSuite) for their business needs, through business analysis development with key stakeholders and technical management.
The successful candidates will be the SME for ERP platform as well as other connected applications used by the Finance function, which includes managing the delivery of all systems support, troubleshooting, integrations, and projects, maintaining & improving the solution for enhanced business use.
Commercial experience with and knowledge of the NetSuite platform is highly desirable.
- Develop and execute a technology solutions roadmap, in collaboration with line management, for the designated business function.
- Collaborate with business experts to define and refine business requirements, translating them into applicable ERP capabilities and ensuring successful delivery through configuration and customization.
- Support the rollout, configuration, and development of ERP functionality, including data migration, system conversion, testing, and providing go-live support when necessary.
- Offer technical expertise in ERP configuration, customization, support, and management, including the development of workflows, customizations, integrations, and scripts using industry best practices.
- Engage in technical discussions with external vendors to determine the best-fit solutions.
- Manage vendor relationships, estimate efforts, negotiate costs with technical inputs, and process Statements of Work (SOWs) and change orders when needed.
- Develop strong relationships with ERP, internal, and third-party subject matter experts for training and efficient issue troubleshooting and resolution.
- Stay updated on technical developments in the ERP ecosystem to evaluate and pilot additional tools, processes, and third-party integrations.
- Drive continuous improvements, adopt best practices, and share learnings across the organization.
- Perform regular administrator duties for the ERP application.
- Perform SOX controls as per defined frequencies and processes in the RACM.
- Ensure scheduled upgrades are completed appropriately by reviewing release notes, assessing any business or regulatory risks, suggesting applicable uses of new features, and testing critical customizations.
- Follow the Change process and document all relevant changes.
- The role will be required to support the projects to implement the An ERP functionality necessary to commercialise the products. In the short-term that includes implementing and operating ERP, Supply Chain, Master Data, Middleware, and other necessary systems within a regulated environment.
- Working towards ensuring that standard An ERP support activities and management of standard changes are automated where practical or trained into the support function.
- Some international or national travel is from maybe needed occasionally.
Candidates Experience & Knowledge
- Proven track record of leading successful project implementations, from concept to planning and delivery.
- Extensive experience in business analysis, including process mapping, requirements gathering, and documentation.
- Substantial expertise in ERP administration, configuration, and optimization.
- Strong background in providing day-to-day technical support for ERP platforms.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Finance processes, encompassing Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, and Record to Report.
- Experience in implementing and supporting ERP integrations, such as 3PL, Expense Management using EDI, Bank reconciliations, and Enterprise Bus or ETL tools.
- Sound business acumen and a keen interest in developing a deep understanding of business needs and challenges to align them with appropriate technical solutions.
- Familiarity and experience with applications beyond ERP solutions, including middleware and other business systems.
- For NetSuite experience, desired expertise or knowledge in the following modules:
- Oneworld – multi-subsidiary: intercompany, consolidations
- Multiple FX
- Fixed Assets
- Advanced Procurement
- Advanced Inventory (smaller inventory locations like warehouse, shelf, bin)
The following are desirable:
- Previous work experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry, specifically in Drug Development and Clinical trials.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of IT infrastructure, encompassing virtualization, configuration, cyber-security, and compliance requirements for SaaS solutions.
- Desirable to have prior experience in a Finance function or possess a finance-related educational background.
Other Candidate Requirements
- Holder of a degree in Finance and/or Technology.
- Demonstrates a curious and growth-oriented mindset, embracing adaptability to keep up with rapidly changing business needs, processes, and technologies.
- Comprehends strategic business objectives and can drive results effectively in alignment with those objectives.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, capable of aligning multiple stakeholders and facilitating well-reasoned decisions.
- Adept at performing under pressure and managing multiple priorities with competing demands for resources.
- Thrives in both independent and collaborative team environments, able to excel in fast-paced settings with ambitious deadlines.
- Exhibits leadership qualities by empowering and motivating teams, providing valuable advice and guidance in a non-judgmental manner.
- Dedicated to upholding the goals and culture of the organization.
- Relevant qualifications and certifications in ERP.
- MBA or a degree in Business, Computer Science, Operations Management, or a related discipline.
- Experience in life sciences and/or biologics.
- Certification in Project Management.
- Completed ITIL v3 training.
- Completed Agile/SCRUM training.
- Associate Director Regulatory Affairs
Job location: Boston Job salary: £180000 to £230000
RBW is partnering with a clinical-stage, oncol...
- Account Manager - Healthcare Public Affairs
Job location: London Job salary: ££35,000 - £42,000
A boutique public affairs and PR health communi...
- Account Manager
Job location: United Kingdom
🌟Join an award winning team.🌟Are you a dynamic...