|Discipline:||Operations & Manufacturing|
|Contact name:||Mark Bux-Ryan|
|Published:||3 months ago|
|Duration:||3-6 month contract|
|Expiry date:||31 Dec 2023 11:59|
Freelance Automation Lead
In supporting a global CAPEX programme, I am working closely with a multi-site CDMO with expanding facilities across the UK, Europe and US. Given the significant investment in growth and provision, appointing the correct hires into the CQV, engineering and automation team is critical.
This specific position will take a senior lead across the automation process team for all of the bio-manufacturing facility. As well as leading the team, it will be hands on and require the ability to manage from the front, using your previous experience in such a setting.
The team is responsible for designing of automated systems and developing automation control processes. Given the customer focused setting, the lead of the team will need a commercial mindset to guide the successful delivery of new projects and to help oversee any backlog of work.
Very competitive hourly rate.
- Strong automation engineering experience within a regulated manufacturing setting
- Experience with SIMATIC PCS-7 ideal (Distributed Control System)
- GMP experience is ideal but if you can demonstrate other regulated experience, this would be considered
- Leadership experience is key – demonstrated experience in managing a team in a hands on capacity
- Experienced of pharmaceutical settings preferred, especially within biopharmaceuticals but this is not essential
- Strong collaborator with the ability to work cross-functionally and build internal relationships quickly and effectively
- Appreciation for a customer focused manufacturing setting
Please apply here or contact Mark Bux-Ryan for further information.
Automation, engineer, engineering, manufacturing, production, laboratory, systems, freelance, interim, contract, mechanical, electrical, electro-mechanical, design, test, bioprocessing, vessels, bioreactors, fermenters, purification, DCS7, distributed, control, siemens, lead, PCS
- Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics
Job location: Boston Job salary: £270000 to £280000
A globally aligned Senior Director, Biostatisti...
- IT Compliance Associate
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £23000 to £35000
I have an excellent opportunity to move into a...
- Formulation Scientist I, Lipid Nanoparticles
Job location: Boston Township
Company OverviewElevate your journey with an o...