|Salary:||££70k-£85k or equivalent, dependant on experience, plus benefits|
|Contact name:||Katie Dunbar|
|Contact phone:||+44 1293 584 300|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
|Expiry date:||22 Jun 2023 11:59|
My client is an independent GXP Quality Assurance consultancy, working with a variety of global pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare clients across the EMEA region.
They are seeking an experienced GVP Auditor to join their team in Europe. This is a 100% remote role, with the majority of work home-based, and travel required to client sites to audit.
The role can be offered on a permanent or consultancy/B2B basis, depending on your needs. The salary/rate is highly competitive and negotiable based on experience.
- Planning, preparation, conduct, reporting, and follow up of various GVP audits according to expected quality and timelines
- Perform GVP quality assurance projects on behalf of client companies within the pharmaceutical industry
- Actively participate in the Learning Management System
- Assist with business development activities
- Perform other reasonable duties as requested by the Line Manager
- BSc in a Life Science or Nursing discipline
- Experience leading and conducting internal and external GVP audits for a variety of stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of applicable GVP regulations and guidance
- Proficient in managing projects and ensuring deliverables are provided in a timely manner and to high quality standards
- Ability to identify issues and offer solutions in a pragmatic way
- Highly professional and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently in a home office setting
- Confidence to work alone or in a team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Positivity, flexibility, and adaptability
- Ability to manage ambiguity and conditional problem solving
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Fluency in Spanish is desirable but not essential
This is an opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to serve as an industry expert, gain international experience and broaden their skills whilst being home-based. They offer a competitive salary with benefits, excellent working conditions and a fulfilling and rewarding career, with plenty of opportunities for further development.
If you have the essential skills required and would like to discuss the full detail of the Job Description, required competencies, and remuneration, please contact Katie Dunbar on +441293 584300, or apply with your CV to arrange a confidential discussion.
- Group Account Director
Job location: London Job salary: ££75,000 - £85,000
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Group...
- Senior Medical Writer
Job location: United Kingdom
Senior Medical WriterUK Based - Remote / Hybri...
- Freelance Regulatory Submissions Associate - Germany - Oncology & Rare Diseases
Job location: Germany Job salary: £€ DOE
RBW Consulting are proud to be partnered with a...