RBW Consulting have partnered with a biotech start-up who are looking to grow their team. They are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Head of Antibody Development to spearhead the development of antibodies alongside their CDMO partner. This is an exceptional opportunity for an accomplished antibody specialist to make a substantial impact and contribute to groundbreaking discoveries. This role will have senior reporting lines directly into the CEO and Founder and is a pivotal role in the overall success of the business.
As part of this role you will act as a bridge between internal and external teams meaning that along with strong technical knowhow communication, strategic guidance, project management and stakeholder management are key elements of the role.
You should apply if:
· You are looking to work and develop your career in an exciting environment in a forward-thinking company engaged within the fight against neurological diseased including Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
· Self-motivated, well organised, adaptable and keen to take ownership over the direction and projects with a flat structured team.
· You have experience of working within drug discovery in a Biotech or Pharma environment
· You have experience taking antibody development projects from gene to IND and into early clinical stages
· You are a person who can positively contribute to a growing company culture
· You have experience of managing external collaboration partners (CDMO)
· You are excited to work in a fast-paced environment
Main job responsibilities:
· Assume leadership of the antibody development project
· Manage key relationships in partnership with in-house R&D and external collaborators
· Execute and contribute to key strategic projects
· Collaborate closely with the team to drive scientific advancements to foster innovation
· Play a pivotal role in growing, mentoring and training more junior team members as the team expands
· Possess advanced educational qualifications Ph.D. (preferred) in a relevant field.
· Demonstrate proven experience and expertise in antibody discovery and discovery
· Exhibit in-depth knowledge and understanding of the development process when done within a pre-clinical setting with external support
· Possess excellent leadership and communication skills to effectively guide and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team.
I look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to reach out directly if you have any questions at all. While the requirements are quite specific our partner is able to help someone grow into the role should they have the right fundamental skillset, be driven by life long learning and demonstrate the right level of potential.
- Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics
Job location: Boston Job salary: £270000 to £280000
A globally aligned Senior Director, Biostatisti...
- IT Compliance Associate
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £23000 to £35000
I have an excellent opportunity to move into a...
- Formulation Scientist I, Lipid Nanoparticles
Job location: Boston Township
Company OverviewElevate your journey with an o...