|Contact name:||Mark Bux-Ryan|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
|Expiry date:||31 Dec 2023 11:59|
|Startdate:||From Dec 2023|
Head of Quality
Partnering with a global leader in highly-advanced bio-manufacturing solutions, I am supporting the senior leadership team hire for a critical Head of Quality position.
With clients on a global basis, this business has sites across Europe and North America and have a very stable management team who have driven consistent growth over the past 30 years.
In this position, you will be responsible for a growing Quality team in Europe, leading in a hands on capacity. Overseeing both QA and QC, you will take accountability for compliance strategy in line with the sites in North America. As well as leading an experienced team, you will be happy to get involved in the day to day activities, especially in relation to customer and client management.
With an exciting new project in the pipeline, there are further plans to grow the team over the coming years, including the need for a QP on site – if you can bring this as well, that would be a bonus but is by no means essential.
The ability to make a real impact is genuine.
- Senior leadership experience in a Quality capacity, in a pharmaceutical GMP manufacturing environment
- Any experience of bioprocessing would be a significant advantage but is not essential
- People management skills are critical with demonstrable experience in this area
- The ability to work both strategically and in a hands on manner is important
- QP eligibility would be a bonus
Hiring activity on this will begin in November, so please contact Mark Bux-Ryan to register your interest for a confidential conversation.
Quality, QA, compliance, strategy, global, capa, deviation, sop, change, control, system, manufacturing, operations, bioprocessing, fermentation, cdmo, customer, client, usp, bioreactor, gmp
- Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics
Job location: Boston Job salary: £270000 to £280000
A globally aligned Senior Director, Biostatisti...
- IT Compliance Associate
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £23000 to £35000
I have an excellent opportunity to move into a...
- Formulation Scientist I, Lipid Nanoparticles
Job location: Boston Township
Company OverviewElevate your journey with an o...