I am working with a client with presence all over Europe who are looking to bring in an experienced Key Account Manager to manage sales territory around the GieBen area of Germany.
This person will have experience in managing their own territory in the pharmaceutical industry.
The role comes with a company car and an attractive benefits package. Apply for more information.
Manage key accounts, making sure that the information about XXX's products is correctly and efficiently delivered to HCPs, maximizing sales opportunities complying with the local legal requirements and the approved code of ethics and conduct.
- Perform calls to HCPs, in different contexts, delivering accurate information about the products that are being promoted by XXX, according to the strategies and deliverables that were defined for the country and/or regions
- Develop and implement actions that will contribute for the accomplishment of the defined account plans and KPIs within the timelines, collaborating with all team members
- Manage local level Co-promotional relationship with business partners, ensuring local plans and joint responsibilities are executed to maintain/grow effective collaboration
- Ensure level of promoted product and disease area knowledge is maintained at appropriate standard and constantly built upon, to present oneself as the local expert to engaged to HCPs
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company growth, whilst operating in-line with local compliance programmes
- Cooperate with different internal departments in common projects, acting as a point of contact between the areas when a request is done by HCPs
- Respect the requirements of the Code of Practice, including but not restricted to maintaining high professional standards of conduct in line with the Company procedure with a duty of care to the reputation of the Company
- Comply with the Quality Environmental and R&D, Health and Safety Policies and Standards and Procedures; Responsible for complying with XXX Code of Ethics and Conduct and XXX's Policies and Procedures related to interactions with Healthcare Professionals, Healthcare Organisations and Patient Organisations
- Collaborate in all department activities as needed.
- Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics
Job location: Boston Job salary: £270000 to £280000
A globally aligned Senior Director, Biostatisti...
- IT Compliance Associate
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £23000 to £35000
I have an excellent opportunity to move into a...
- Formulation Scientist I, Lipid Nanoparticles
Job location: Boston Township
Company OverviewElevate your journey with an o...