Mechanical Project Engineer
Working for an international CDMO investing heavily on a legacy site, this will be a long term contract at least 12-18 months, working with am established permanent and contract project management team.
With a mechanical focus, you will have experience on working on a range of manufacturing facility equipment including compressors, HVAC, cooling towers etc.
Supplier interaction is pivotal in this position and you must bring in experience of supplier and vendor management across design, procurement, installation and commissioning project phases.
This will be a site based position and requires a commitment for presence through the duration of the contract.
- Mechanical engineering background essential
- Project management/engineering experience
- Previous experience in CAPEX oversight
- Experience in contractor management and driving key project timelines
- Pharmaceutical experience would be beneficial, as would GMP experience
- The ability to hit the ground running and link up comfortably with key internal and external stakeholders
Engineer, project, manage, interim, freelance, contractor, CAPEX, equipment, installation, commissioning, validation, GMP, manufacturing, process, facilities, systems, quality, mechanical, engineering,
- Associate Director Regulatory Affairs
Job location: Boston Job salary: £180000 to £230000
RBW is partnering with a clinical-stage, oncol...
- Account Manager - Healthcare Public Affairs
Job location: London Job salary: ££35,000 - £42,000
A boutique public affairs and PR health communi...
- Account Manager
Job location: United Kingdom
🌟Join an award winning team.🌟Are you a dynamic...