Medical Advisor (rare diseases) Denmark, Salary up to 900,000DKK depending on experience
Our client, a leading clinical research organisation, providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology as well as government and public health organisations is looking for a Medical Advisor (rare diseases) to join an established medical affairs team.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a qualified physician with experience within clinical trials either within a clinical or pharmaceutical environment. You will have experience within rare diseases being an expert in hemophilia and other rare blood and endocrine disorders
What will the role involve?
As a rare disease expert (including sickle cell disease, Haemophilia, rare endocrine and blood disorders) you will provide medical expertise working closely with Key Opinion Leaders, professional associations and patient advocacy group while contributing to the successful delivery and completion of clinical trials.
Brief overview of typical responsibilities will involve
- Contributing to delivering successful clinical trials phase I-IV in collaboration with clinical operations including driving scientific discussion at site selection and initiation, working with PI’s and patient recruitment.
- Collecting early scientific insights and guidance, including discussing early development data with external medical and scientific experts optimising feasibility process for the clinical trial conduct
- Act as subject matter expert within therapeutic area
- Providing leadership in the scientific community conducting advisory boards and scientific meetings as well as engaging with local associations for HCPs on relevant topics.
- Provide guidance and internal training to clinical staff
- Delivering medical guidance. Be the reference person for medical input and support to local operations
This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with a leading pharmaceutical company. Clinical trials experience is essential for this opportunity as well as expertise within Hemophilia and other blood disorders. Fluency in English and Danish also required. For further information please get in touch directly on
+44 (01293) 364114
- Senior Bioinformatician
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £Up to £65,000 + benefits
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with an...
- Clinical Trial Manager (COM)
Job location: Job salary: £SEK780,000 - SEK820,000
Clinical Trial Manager (COM) / Remote in Sweden...
- Medical Advisor - rare diseases
Job location: Denmark Job salary: £Up to 900,000DKK
Medical Advisor (rare diseases) Denmark, Sa...