An impressive boutique agency is looking for a medical copywriter with promotional healthcare communications agency experience to join their sociable and talented team in central London.
Specialising in creative campaign development, this successful and growing agency is a strategic partner for pharma and consumer health clients, covering an interesting mix of work and therapy areas. Their mid-size team are agile, collaborative, and passionate about doing brilliant work.
In this role you’ll be responsible for the development of promotional copy for a variety of materials and audiences. Reporting to the Creative Director you will translate scientific data into accurate and informative content that engages and inspires, help to develop concepts, and provide input for pitches and proposals.
With several recent new business wins, it’s a hugely exciting time in this agency’s evolution. You’ll enjoy stimulating work, a vibrant team environment, and plenty of opportunities for exposure, ownership and growth.
· Solid medical writing experience in a creative healthcare communications agency.
· Experience developing copy for a range of promotional materials.
· Ability to translate data into creative and engaging content.
· In depth knowledge of the healthcare environment and associated regulations.
· Strong communication and collaborative working abilities.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Evans, Senior Manager Healthcare Communications on +44 (0) 1293 584300 or email email@example.com
- Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics
Job location: Boston Job salary: £270000 to £280000
A globally aligned Senior Director, Biostatisti...
- IT Compliance Associate
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £23000 to £35000
I have an excellent opportunity to move into a...
- Formulation Scientist I, Lipid Nanoparticles
Job location: Boston Township
Company OverviewElevate your journey with an o...