My client is a highly innovative, leading organisation with a current requirement for an experienced Scientist to join their Pharmacometrics team. I am seeking an experienced individual able to implement population based models alongside quantitative methodologies to enhance the ongoing innovative drug development programs. If you are a strong modeller with a desire for personal progression, with the opportunity to work from home this is a great opportunity for you.
As Pharmacometrician, you will:
- Responsible for the analysis, interpretation, integration and reporting of population pharmacokinetic (PK), pharmacodynamic (PD), exposure-response, disease progression and or system pharmacology models based on in-house and/or published preclinical and clinical, data.
- Develop modeling and simulation strategy for clinical program in close collaboration with clinical development team.
- Apply simulation methods to support dosing decisions, trial designs, and development decision.
- Author and interpret modeling deliverables in regulatory documents.
- Partner with clinical, biometrics, research, regulatory and other departments,.
- Education to PhD within a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3+ years industry
- Experience representing the application of pharmacometrics in drug development, with significant hands-on modeling experience.
- Strong proficiency using modelling software non-linear mixed effects modeling software (NonMem, R).
- Good understanding of pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic principles and drug development.
- Experience with clinical data sets and clinical data analysis.
- Excellent communication abilities
- Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics
Job location: Boston Job salary: £270000 to £280000
A globally aligned Senior Director, Biostatisti...
- IT Compliance Associate
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £23000 to £35000
I have an excellent opportunity to move into a...
- Formulation Scientist I, Lipid Nanoparticles
Job location: Boston Township
Company OverviewElevate your journey with an o...