A leading medical communications agency has an opening for a principal medical writer to join their experienced team in London.
With an impressive track record and in-depth scientific expertise, this highly regarded, international agency works in partnership with top pharmaceutical companies, and is trusted to develop communications programmes that educate, inspire, and drive change in health outcomes.
As PMW you’ll develop content for a variety of deliverables including publications, meetings materials and educational programmes. You will manage client relationships, contribute to scientific strategy on accounts and ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget. You’ll also review the work of junior writers and help to mentor and develop them.
This position offers hybrid/remote working, an excellent benefits package, and opportunities for further growth and development.
· Experience to PMW level within a healthcare communications agency and knowledge across a broad range of medcomms activities.
· Life science degree, ideally combined with a higher qualification (MSc, PhD)
· Solid organisation and time management skills.
· Strong relationship building and leadership skills.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Evans, Senior Manager Healthcare Communications on 01293 584 300 or email Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics
Job location: Boston Job salary: £270000 to £280000
A globally aligned Senior Director, Biostatisti...
- IT Compliance Associate
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £23000 to £35000
I have an excellent opportunity to move into a...
- Formulation Scientist I, Lipid Nanoparticles
Job location: Boston Township
Company OverviewElevate your journey with an o...