Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for a Project Lead Programmer to join an exciting, biopharmaceutical company as they look to expand their existing statistical programming teams in the UK, Belgium and Germany.
As Project Lead Programmer you will be responsible for managing a small team of specialist statistical programmers whilst also providing strategic direction in the launch of new products and data mining across a variety of therapeutic areas.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Lead a highly skilled and flexible team of programmers in a multi-language environment (e.g. SAS, R, R-Shiny, Python)
- Provide strategic direction to the group
- Provide Statistical Programming support for the launch of new products and support of Market Access activities
- Provide support and direction to each of the therapeutic area
- Enable, facilitate and manage product life-cycle support activities by creating and analyzing pooled data across multiple sources
- Enable the creation of tools (e.g. data visualizations in R-Shiny) to support product launch and data mining activities.
- Work closely with Project Lead Statisticians and Lead Programmers to determine how data mining
- Work with the Tools Lead to identify emerging technologies that can help enable statisticians and statistical programmers to quickly explore data.
- Line manage permanent staff; support career progression advice (in line with SSI strategy), enable and provide training and mentorship as necessary
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- SAS programming experience working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma, CRO or biotech)
- Knowledge of CDSIC standards and industry best practices
- Experience in line management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to email@example.com or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.
- Freelance Senior CRA
Job location: United Kingdom
I am currently partnered with a globally recogn...
- Human Resources Director UK
Job location: London Job salary: £100000 to £120000
Human Resources Director – Healthcare techno...
- Senior Technical Manager, Statistical Programming
Job location: Job salary: £75000 to £85000
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for ...