My client has a fantastic opportunity for a business change focused Project Manager to join their team who will be responsible for developing, owning and managing specific projects within their ongoing change Programme of work.
The successful candidate will have strong project management experience, hold business focus combined with strong Project Management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You will have the ability to build and maintain effective and influential relationships with senior stakeholders and negotiating access to critical business and IT resources is essential.
- Work with other Project Managers to understand strategic planning and governance ensuring critical dependencies are well managed and understood
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with all stakeholders (including third party suppliers where necessary) to ensure they remain engaged and informed throughout the project
- Drive collaboration across business, IT delivery teams and 3rd party partners to ensure project deliverables meet the business need and deliver value
- Project manage the implementation of business changes and enhancements working closely with key internal stakeholders, internal IT staff and external vendors
- Identify all key IT resource requirements
- Proactively manage project risks & issues, escalating where necessary and taking corrective action as required
- Assist with the delivery of structured benefits driven analysis on projects through a formal requirements elicitation and documentation process
- Ensure projects are budgeted accurately and are reviewed and reported on according to financial timetables
- Ensure all projects are managed within a controlled framework
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with IT Services project management standards
- Build trust and confidence with internal and external customers
- Develop and maintain a focused, effective and empowered project team
- Involve the team and engage them with our vision, goals & KPIs to create success
- Exceptional stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- You’ll also carry out other duties, within the broad scope and spirit of your role, as requested by your manager. The organisation is continuously evolving, so your job description will evolve too.
- Strong Project Management skills and experience of delivering projects using methodologies such as Agile methodology within the SCRUM framework
- PRINCE2 Practitioner certification (or similar PM qualification)
- Experience with implementing tools to aid the business
- Established track record of project management and delivery
- Have a keen interest in education and associated emerging technologies
- Ability to work within project guidelines to tight timeframes and under pressure
- Ability to absorb and evaluate complex information quickly
- Ability to influence, negotiate and persuade the action of others
- Must have exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Demonstrates initiative, is proactive and exercises good judgement
- Strong, highly engaging, business focused orientation
- Ability to get results through stakeholder management at all levels
- Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics
Job location: Boston Job salary: £270000 to £280000
A globally aligned Senior Director, Biostatisti...
- IT Compliance Associate
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £23000 to £35000
I have an excellent opportunity to move into a...
- Formulation Scientist I, Lipid Nanoparticles
Job location: Boston Township
Company OverviewElevate your journey with an o...