The role will suit someone with a strong personality and confident communicator, who is driven to set high performance standards relating to quality, safety, cost and service.
- Final QP Batch Certification daily to ensure that all products released to market comply with the requirements of the Manufacturer's Licence, Marketing Authorisations, ANDAs, Technical Agreements, CE certification, in accordance with EU, USA, or other requirements e.g. Russia, Brazil, Canada.
- Ensure the principles and guidelines of cGMP have been met during manufacturing, packaging and testing operations.
- Verify all batch related documentation is compliant with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
- Review and certify batches in line with business shipment schedules.
- Responsibility for planned changes or deviations being supported by appropriate sampling, inspection, testing and compliance adherence, in line with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
- To proactively make suggestions/changes that take a long term strategic view for the overall improvement of quality processes
Essential Experience and Skills
- A degree in a Scientific discipline.
- Registration as a Qualified Person, with acceptability to the Licensing Authority and Membership of appropriate professional body.
- Experience with aseptic processing and sterile manufacturing in a modern pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Significant experience in a senior Quality role- a Quality Leader.
- Hybrid work model- 1 or 2 days WFH a week
- Formal training and development programme will be provided specific to the role, which enables succession planning and a long term career path
- Company pension
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Health benefits- private medical insurance for you and your partner, life assurance, critical illness insurance and income protection
- Flexible benefits via salary sacrifice
- Cycle to work scheme
- Online and in store discounts
01273 952176 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director/Sr Director Quality Assurance
Job location: Boston
ResponsibilitiesOversee suppliers of raw mater...
- Director/Sr Director Regulatory Affairs
Job location: Cambridge
About the JobDirector/Senior Director Regulato...
- VP Immuno-oncology
VP, Immuno-oncology- Cell Therapy CompanyJob re...