My client are a biopharma manufacturer who need a Quality Agreements Expert to join them very soon on a 6 month fixed-term contract, which may extend.
• The active management of existing and new regulatory licenses of the site, both for pharmaceuticals and plasma
• Active management of quality agreements, internally, with customers and suppliers
• Responsible for adjusting and updating Quality Agreements
• Point of contact for internal and external stakeholders regarding Quality Agreements
• Keep an overview of all Quality Agreements
• Submit data for the Plasma Master File
• Align and implement requirements of the Plasma Master File internally, and discuss with plasma suppliers
• Setting up, managing and continuously improving the processes and systems related to these Quality Agreements
• Defining and reporting key figures for these processes and systems
This role can be 100% remote, but ability to make some occasional travel to the site in Belgium and client's sites would be beneficial.
Please apply with you CV and I will call to tell you more prior to application.
Job location: London Job salary: £30000 to £40000
Working on both internal marketing requirements...
- Project Manager, CRO Services
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
Project Manager (CRO Services) UK £55,000 - ...
- Project Data Manager / Project Manager
Job location: Job salary: £60000 to £70000
Project Manager / Project Data Manger Ashl...