RBW are working in partnership with an award-winning specialist CRO, who seek a Quality Assurance Manager with GCP expertise to join their friendly QA team.
This position will suit someone working at the top end of QA Senior Specialist remit, who is looking to step up to a Manager role.
The QA Manager will be
- Management of the Quality Management System
- Contribute to the generation and management of the internal audit schedule, conduct and report internal audits in accordance with the internal audit schedule and conduct Vendor Audits as instructed
- Lead, manage and coordinate client audits and Regulatory Inspections
- Follow up on audit reports and vendor questionnaires
- Review and QA approval of SOPs and other controlled documents
- Effectively monitor compliance to processes
- Provide input for and maintain oversight of CAPAs and Quality Issues
- Generate Quality metrics reports to provide updates to the Executive Leadership Team on quality related issues and initiatives
- Ensure company-wide compliance to EU and UK clinical trial legislation, ICH GCP and other applicable legislation
- Promotes good practice by challenging standards within the workplace and by suggesting areas for improvement.
- Inspire and drive company to achieve and maintain quality values
- Review of lesson learned meetings, customer concerns, issues and CAPAs for quality-related items and responsibility for coordinating any resulting training or process updates
- Management of Staff Training Records
- Development and delivery of training materials related to quality, including GCP
- BSc or equivalent, and have at least 5 years’ experience in a Quality Assurance role performing GCP audits.
- Experience of hosting Regulatory Inspections and client audits is essential, as well as an ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Knowledge of Computerised Systems Validation methodology and Data Protection legislation would be advantageous.
Our client have won awards for being one of the best mid-sized and consultancy companies to work for! This role will be based from home, with occasional trips to the offices in London, Cheshire or Wales, for audits or social occasions.
They offer a fantastic benefits package, including
Please move fast as this role will have a lot of interest. Apply with your CV today, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager
Job location: Job salary: £750000 to £85000
My client is a large biotech company who are lo...
- R&D Lab Manager
Job location: Dublin Job salary: £40000 to £45000
My client is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical...
- Clinical Research Physician
Job location: Job salary: £60000 to £80000
Our client a leading global CRO is looking f...