Partnered with an international advanced biotechnology company that have evolved into the CDMO space over the past decade, I am supporting the hire of a new Quality Manager.
Due to internal promotion, this position has become available and will take a key specialist focus on all things quality, working not just on the site in Germany but also closely with the North American team.
Given the increased demand on the CDMO side of the business, this role will not only take a lead on technical quality matters but will also be client facing – working with customers on a daily basis, representing the business from a QA perspective.
Whilst this position will not be a line management role to begin, given the continued development of the business, progression in this company is very realistic and they are keen for individuals to shape their own pathway.
· Strong technical experience across operational quality processes as well as a good understanding of the wider QMS
· Commercial mindset – whilst you don’t need to have been customer facing, showing an understanding of this type of setting is key
· Desire and ability to work in a small, flat structured team remaining hands on in all functions related to quality
· Fluency in English and German is essential
Please apply or contact Mark Bux-Ryan to discuss further.
Quality, QA, compliance, strategy, global, capa, deviation, sop, change, control, system, manufacturing, operations, bioprocessing, fermentation, cdmo, customer, client, usp, bioreactor, gmp, manager, supervisor, team, leader, specialist
- Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics
Job location: Boston Job salary: £270000 to £280000
A globally aligned Senior Director, Biostatisti...
- IT Compliance Associate
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £23000 to £35000
I have an excellent opportunity to move into a...
- Formulation Scientist I, Lipid Nanoparticles
Job location: Boston Township
Company OverviewElevate your journey with an o...