My client is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel cell therapies for Oncology, Immunology and Infectious Disease indications. They are currently seeking a candidate to join the R&D team and manage R&D lab operations at Dublin site. The successful candidate should possess basic biological knowledge and experience in lab management.
- Implement engineering and facility projects and any other projects or initiatives
- Monitor and oversee purchase requisitions, budget adherence / tracking, materials deliveries and inventory reconciliations
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution of projects and/or laboratory requirements.
- Write, review or revise Standard Operating Procedures related to Engineering systems and Processes
- Provide project updates to stakeholders and management personnel
- Execute safety stops, risk analyses, site safety and correct management of regulatory issues
- Ensure constant compliance of SH&E regulatory requirements by local government
- Manage routine lab operations
- Associate or above level education in Biology or related subjects.
- At least two years with the experience in R&D site engineering and operation, Knowledge of HS&E desired
- Technical leadership and professional support for facility and maintenance operations.
- Capability to lift 50 pound of weight
- Work well as a member of a collaborative team
- Strong skills of organization and record keeping
- Self-motivated and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Must be able to manage shifting priorities to meet critical deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic, growing environment.
- Senior Statistician
Job location: Job salary: £€55K - €75K
Senior Statistician Ashley Clarke @ RBW consul...
- Senior SDTM Statistical Programmer
Job location: Job salary: £€50K - €68K
Senior SDTM Statistical Programmer Ashley Clar...
- All level Statisticians FSP - Germany
Job location: Job salary: £Up to €90,000
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with a ...