A prestigious market leader in advertising is recruiting for a Senior Account Manager to join their multiple award-winning healthcare team in London.
Offering high profile accounts, exciting work and strong progression prospects, this is a fantastic opportunity for an SAM looking to further their career in the healthcare advertising space.
This respected agency is known for their expertise in brand strategy and multichannel marketing. They develop full spectrum creative campaigns for big pharma, and their work includes brand launches, internal communications and disease awareness campaigns.
As SAM, you’ll gain an in-depth strategic understanding of accounts, build strong client relationships, and help to develop innovate creative solutions. You’ll take ownership for allocated projects, and ensure work is delivered on time and on budget, and to the highest quality.
You’ll be joining a collaborative, supportive and talented team. With vibrant offices in central London, this agency offers hybrid working and an excellent benefits package.
· Healthcare communications agency background (ideally to SAM level) with experience working on multichannel, promotional campaigns.
· Excellent communication and client facing and skills.
· Highly organised with ability to manage competing priorities and work to deadlines.
· Passion for developing outstanding creative work.
For more information please contact Rebecca Evans, Senior Manager Healthcare Communications on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 or email email@example.com
- Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics
Job location: Boston Job salary: £270000 to £280000
A globally aligned Senior Director, Biostatisti...
- IT Compliance Associate
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £23000 to £35000
I have an excellent opportunity to move into a...
- Formulation Scientist I, Lipid Nanoparticles
Job location: Boston Township
Company OverviewElevate your journey with an o...