Senior Account Manager - Medical Communications
|Salary:||£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact name:||Scott Marshall|
|Contact phone:||+44 1293 584 300|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
|Expiry date:||01 Jun 2023 23:59|
A global leading medical communications agency with offices located across the UK and the US is looking for a talented and motivated Senior Account Manager ready to join their growing client services team. This SAM will play an integral part in engaging with the Top 25 pharmaceutical companies creating long-lasting client relationships and offering innovative and personalized campaigns across a wide range of therapy areas like Neurology, Oncology, Rare Diseases, women's Health, and many more.
This agency supports its clients in a number of ways. Whether that be through Medical Affairs consultancy, Publications planning/delivery, Medical Communications, and Digital solutions.
As a global agency, they are committed to supporting employees through ongoing training and development opportunities that help to shape your individual career path, a competitive salary, generous paid holiday, and health insurance no matter where you are located. This truly is an agency that provides the opportunity for an individual to thrive in a global, but yet collaborative environment whilst working on exciting projects every day.
- Act as POC for clients, taking responsibility for the delivery of projects
- Ensure projects are on brief and delivered within a timely manner
- Understand the various clients' brand and disease areas
- Confidently interact with Key Opinion Leaders (clinical, industry, NHS)
- Mentor and guide AE and AMs
- Life science degree preferred, BSc min
- Prior experience working within a medical communications agency environment
- Able to multi-task and effectively time manage
- Able to work independently and part of a team
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please reach out to Scott Marshall, Senior Manager, Medical Communications, RBW Consulting
- Group Account Director
Job location: London Job salary: ££75,000 - £85,000
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Group...
- Senior Medical Writer
Job location: United Kingdom
Senior Medical WriterUK Based - Remote / Hybri...
- Freelance Regulatory Submissions Associate - Germany - Oncology & Rare Diseases
Job location: Germany Job salary: £€ DOE
RBW Consulting are proud to be partnered with a...