If you want to escape a multiple-sponsor position, prefer smaller organisations, and have the confidence to work in a client-facing role, then this opportunity could be ideal for you!
RBW Consulting are excited to announce an opportunity on behalf of one of our close clients. This company are a small, European, family-owned CRO with 200+ employees worldwide. They are looking for an experienced Clinical Project Manager to work directly for a single sponsor with the extra security and progression opportunities available at a global CRO. The best of both worlds! In this position you will get the chance to gain insight into a global biopharmaceutical client which brings therapies to market and treats unmet disease target areas; significantly extending the lives of diverse target populations.
- Initiates and manages all operational study/project activities and serves as primary point of contact for the assigned Core Project teams
- Translates protocol/project strategies from a concept into an executable study/project
- Focuses upon the operational integrity and feasibility of individual studies utilizing a variety of resource solutions to ensure the most effective, efficient, and high quality study/project is designed and executed
- Participates in and influences the operational strategy for study/project delivery including milestone deliverables to optimize use of time, cost and resources
- Participates in the identification, assessment and mitigation of risks at the study level
- Maintains continuous communication between partner lines, strategic partners, Clinical Research Units (CRU), contractors and vendors
- Optimize Operational Control and Effectiveness
- Assures close partnership with study investigators to assure successful study delivery and high quality data
- Fosters positive community attitudes and volunteer trust through professional behaviour and ongoing communication
- Life science-related degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in project/study management as well as a background in monitoring
- Matrix Leadership experience
- Proficient using Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.,)
- Outstanding organizational capacity for smooth exchanges with Core Study Teams, PIs, Regulatory, and Clinical staff
- Competitive Salary
- Great insurance coverage (group and hospitalization)
- Meal vouchers
- Internet allowance
- Company Car & fuel allowance (situation dependent)
- Regular face-to-face or telephone meetings with your Dedicated Line Manager
- Full annual performance review process
- Ad-hoc team events and end of year party
- Career opportunities within Full Service and Single Sponsor teams both locally and internationally
- Employee satisfaction survey - your feedback is important for continuous improvement
- Senior Bioinformatician
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £Up to £65,000 + benefits
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with an...
- Clinical Trial Manager (COM)
Job location: Job salary: £SEK780,000 - SEK820,000
Clinical Trial Manager (COM) / Remote in Sweden...
- Medical Advisor - rare diseases
Job location: Denmark Job salary: £Up to 900,000DKK
Medical Advisor (rare diseases) Denmark, Sa...