Senior CRA / Medical Devices / Global CRO / Full Service / 2-3 Sponsors / Growth Potential / €68,000 - €74,000 / €6000 car allowance / €5000 sign on bonus!!
RBW Consulting are excited to announce an opportunity on behalf of one of our close clients. This company are a renowned CRO with leading healthcare intelligence and a European culture. They treat unmet disease target areas and advance clinical research by providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organizations.
This CRO have amazing development programs, in fact, the Senior CRA position has become available due to recent promotions internally. Development has been at the heart of their value system since its birth 30+ years ago. CRAs here get the chance to develop through the levels towards CTL, CTM, CPM, Study Start-up, or Regulatory positions. If there is an area of clinical research you have less experience in, this CRO will support you in completing your CRA repertoire. Whether you need exposure to feasibility tasks, early phase research, or a certain therapeutic area, this company can help you achieve your goals. From day one, you will be assigned a mentor/guide. This individual will help you with day-to-day activities whilst you on-board, this ensures you can put your time to good use instead of learning different systems and processes by yourself. This opportunity is great for someone with 2+ years CRA experience that wants to make a leap towards Senior CRA, in a company that values their employees.
You will join a medium-sized team in Germany including other CRAs and CTAs as well as COMs and Senior Clin-Ops staff. You will have a dedicated line manager alongside your guide to ensure you get the support necessary. This team has amazing growth potential which will benefit your development. Perform well here, and you will be given the chance to lead on protocols and potentially move vertically within 1-2 years.
- Autonomy of investigator sites with full responsibility for the successful management of sites through study life cycle (start-up to close-out);
- Conduct feasibility, pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites
- Prepare accordingly and attend investigator meetings, coordinating timely delivery and subsequent proper storage and accountability of clinical supplies and following-up of device safety issues;
- Perform source document verification and case report form review;
- Perform regulatory document review;
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up; and
- Assess patient recruitment and retention.
- Bachelor of Science in health-related field (a BSN is preferred);
- Proven CRA experience; 2 years minimum
- At least 6 months monitoring within medical device studies
- Fully remote working flexibility
- Credit-based system (no metrics and overtime reimbursed in the form of time off)
- Dedicated Line Manager
- Growth Opportunities
- Access to e-learning modules
- €5000 sign-on bonus
- €6000 car allowance
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0) 1273 049 215
Please click ‘apply’ or contact Joe Pearce for any further information
About RBW Consulting
RBW Consulting is a life sciences talent & strategic consultancy with purpose, delivered through what we call Human Intelligence. We help life sciences businesses change the world by giving them the people, insight & networks to innovate and scale. We are proud of our role in helping companies deliver better health and wellbeing outcomes for patients We give back by playing an active role in funding initiatives that change lives We’ve created a culture rooted in support, transparency and mutual commitment. We lead with our values from the inside; empowering and investing in our people is more important than short-term commercial gain.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency
RBW Consulting is an equal opportunity workplace. We prioritize talent (both current and potential) over resumes, challenge the status quo, and value people as our most important asset. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, colour, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, marital status, visible or invisible disability, medical condition, national origin, veteran status, or any other protected status. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all levels and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
- Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics
Job location: Boston Job salary: £270000 to £280000
A globally aligned Senior Director, Biostatisti...
- IT Compliance Associate
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £23000 to £35000
I have an excellent opportunity to move into a...
- Formulation Scientist I, Lipid Nanoparticles
Job location: Boston Township
Company OverviewElevate your journey with an o...