I am working with a CRO which is looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to expand their team in Poland.
· Perform on-site monitoring visits as well as site identification, feasibility and selection as required
· Responsible for evaluating, initiating, monitoring and closing out clinical study sites
· Ensure clinical projects are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the project protocol
· Comply with Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Company SOPs and all applicable regulatory requirements
· Provide ongoing updates and support to project management
· At least 2 years of experience as a Clinical Research Associate
· Multiple experience in therapeutic areas, general medicine would be a bonus
· Excellent knowledge of ICH-GCP and any other relevant, local regulatory requirements
· Ability to travel 50% of the time
· Fluent in English and Polish
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch and I will be happy to discuss this in further detail: firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 1273 952187
- Business Development Manager
Job location: Reading, Reading, England Job salary: £Salary Range : £70 – 85,000 PA + Benefits
My client is a Reading-based growing biotechn...
- Statistical Analyst I
Job location: Job salary: £Salary- $107,000-140,000
RBW is partnered with a full-service CRO look...
- Senior Biostatistician
Job location: Job salary: £Salary- $160,000-210,000
Looking for a change? We are partnered with a...