An amazing opportunity has opened within a leading biopharmaceutical organization who are looking to recruit an experienced IS Business Partner who will serve as the strategic partner and trusted advisor to Pharm Dev teams across technical operations. The successful candidate with be instrumental in creating and maintaining a Pharmaceutical Development IS strategy, and ensuring the roadmap is aligned to business goals, whilst proactively identifying opportunities where IS can bring about efficiencies, embed quality, and drive business process improvement and innovation.
· As a business partner in the IS department, this individual takes the lead in delivering portions of the roadmap and ensures the effective adoption of new solutions.
· Maintains a broad perspective on the wider enterprise's needs, comprehends potential impacts and overlaps, and champions the best customer experience and outcomes.
· Acts as a thought leader and catalyst for change within the technical operations of Pharmaceutical Development, driving business value.
· Advocates for and supports the broader IS vision and strategy within the pharm dev areas.
· Ensures the strategic utilization of technology capabilities and enhancements in business processes to foster business growth.
· Cultivates and manages productive relationships with business teams and stakeholders, collaborating with business functions to create, maintain, and communicate aligned IS strategies and roles and responsibilities.
· Oversees the implementation of IS projects aligned with the strategy and contributes to the prioritization of the systems portfolio, representing it to stakeholders.
· Possesses a comprehensive understanding of end-to-end business processes in pharm dev to serve as a subject matter expert on behalf of business stakeholders when implementing new technology solutions and enhancements.
· Applies knowledge of broader End-to-End business process requirements and the pharmaceutical industry, stays informed about the competitive landscape, and actively seeks and shares best practices.
· Stays updated on industry technology trends and initiatives, proactively sharing knowledge with relevant business and IS groups.
· Actively participates in the implementation of process improvements and technology solutions within pharm dev areas.
· Provides oversight of implementation activities and ensures regular status reporting and escalation management to adhere to plans and budgets.
· Manages the entire lifecycle of implementation, from conceptualization and contracting to design, build, testing, cutover, and post go-live support handover.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Experience in managing IS system implementations within operations or managing a business area within operations, such as supply chain/logistics, manufacturing/engineering, quality assurance/control.
· Experience as a project and/or business transformation/improvement manager.
· Proficiency in operating within a global matrix organization.
· Leadership in selecting and deploying new technologies.
· Experience in managing system and process improvement implementations in pharmaceutical development.
· Expertise in organizational change management, whether through direct training or project/transformation training.
· Familiarity with Operation Excellence/Lean/6-sigma/agile philosophies, thinking, and methodologies.
- Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics
Job location: Boston Job salary: £270000 to £280000
A globally aligned Senior Director, Biostatisti...
- IT Compliance Associate
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £23000 to £35000
I have an excellent opportunity to move into a...
- Formulation Scientist I, Lipid Nanoparticles
Job location: Boston Township
Company OverviewElevate your journey with an o...