A leading medcomms agency has an opening for a Senior Medical Writer to join their experienced and passionate team.
As part of a far-reaching global network, this award-winning medical education agency are recognised experts in the development of impactful, high science medical communications programmes that drive behaviour change.
Their work has a strong focus on meetings and symposia, as well as e-learning programmes, training materials and HCP education, and they cover a broad spread of therapy areas including Cardiovascular, Vaccines and Oncology.
As Senior Medical Writer you’ll be responsible for the development of high-quality scientific content for allocated accounts. You will act as a trusted advisor to clients, provide strategic direction for projects, and help to develop junior writers. You’ll be joining a well-structured editorial team with plenty of senior support and expertise to help you excel.
This agency has a relaxed and sociable culture where everyone works together towards the common goal. You’ll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package, a collaborative team environment and hybrid working.
· A high level of scientific expertise, with minimum BSc level education in life sciences (MSc/PhD advantageous)
· Experience in a medical communications agency setting to SMW level with knowledge across a variety of medical education activities.
· In depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and associated regulations.
· Superb relationship building and project management skills.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Evans, Senior Manager Healthcare Communications on 01293 584300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics
Job location: Boston Job salary: £270000 to £280000
A globally aligned Senior Director, Biostatisti...
- IT Compliance Associate
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £23000 to £35000
I have an excellent opportunity to move into a...
- Formulation Scientist I, Lipid Nanoparticles
Job location: Boston Township
Company OverviewElevate your journey with an o...