We are seeking Statistical Programmers from level II-Director for a high performing mid-szied CRO with strong company culture.
Our client is a mid-sized full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). They provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. They leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective.
- Write statistical programs for use in creating analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures;
- Review analysis plans for appropriate methods;
- Program study analyses and review study results; and
- Communicate the project requirements for cleanup and data capture to ensure the key study variables are suitable for analysis.
- Liaise with sponsors to ensure thorough communication and quality deliverables
- Master’s Degree in Statistics/Biostatistics required
- Experience as a Statistical Analyst
- SAS and / or statistical programming experience;
- Knowledge of databases and data management process; and
- Knowledge of statistical methods commonly used in pharmaceutical clinical trials.
Job location: London Job salary: £30000 to £40000
Working on both internal marketing requirements...
- Project Manager, CRO Services
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
Project Manager (CRO Services) UK £55,000 - ...
- Project Data Manager / Project Manager
Job location: Job salary: £60000 to £70000
Project Manager / Project Data Manger Ashl...