Ashley Clarke at RBW Consulting is working with the worlds largest biometric specialist Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) in the recruitment of multiple Senior or Principal Statistical Programmers to join their Flexible Service Provider team as they continue to support a number of the worlds largest pharmaceutical and cutting edge biotechnology companies.
As a Senior or Principal Programmer you will have the opportunity to work with a high profile sponsor across a range of studies on multiple therapeutic areas in phase I-IV clinical trials. Fully home based in UK, Ireland, Spain, Germany, France and Switzerland.
For over 30 years this specialist CRO has focused on delivering high quality biostatistics and programming support to life science companies across the globe and now boast offices in the UK, Europe, America and India as a world leader in their field.
Priding themselves in career development, training and an incredibly supportive management team the company continue to go from strength to strength seeing business growth throughout 2020 and continued staffing needs required throughout 2021 due to a number of new studies and sponsors being secured.
Main duties & responsibilities:
· Lead, or contribute to, statistical programming activities on
o Delivering exemplary performance and solving complex technical problems to inspire other programmers
o Being accountable for overall client satisfaction with these deliverables
o Efficiently communicating with internal and external clients
o Ensuring budget monitoring and adherence
· Ensure the statistical programming systems, processes and deliverables are aligned with the relevant regulatory requirements
· Provide input into, and mentor statistical programmers to provide input into documents produced by other functions (e.g. biostatisticians, data managers, medical writers…)
- BSc in Statistics, Computer Science or Mathematics (or equivalent).
- At least 6 years of relevant industry experience.
- Understanding of clinical drug development process, relevant disease areas, endpoints and different study designs.
- Awareness of industry and project standards & ICH guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Ashley Clarke on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button on this page.
- Senior Bioinformatician
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £Up to £65,000 + benefits
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with an...
- Clinical Trial Manager (COM)
Job location: Job salary: £SEK780,000 - SEK820,000
Clinical Trial Manager (COM) / Remote in Sweden...
- Medical Advisor - rare diseases
Job location: Denmark Job salary: £Up to 900,000DKK
Medical Advisor (rare diseases) Denmark, Sa...