|Contact name:||Stacey Croucher|
|Published:||4 months ago|
|Expiry date:||25 Jun 2023 23:59|
Senior Planner / Strategy Planner within Healthcare Marketing & Advertising
Hybrid opportunity / London based office
Salary based on experience
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Planner / Strategy planner to join an award winning marketing & advertising healthcare comms agency.
This is a maternity cover for 12months with the view to join the broader business upon completion.
This global agency have won numerous awards & recognition within the healthcare advertising and marketing space. They combine science, creativity & strategy in order to deliver meaningful & impacting health & wellness brands. They pride themselves on pushing the boundaries of the status quo by challenging convention & brining to life smart, creative ideas.
As the senior planner you will work closely with the strategy team. Responsible for the strategic output of the agency & lead planning for allocated brands & campaigns.
It is your role to understand people’s behaviour & beliefs in order to define brands. Helping your clients overcome any problems or objectives with the aim of giving them a competitive edge on the market.
You will be responsible for:
· Conducting research on relevant markets, competitive environments, target audiences for the clients brands
· Research & acquire knowledge quickly in scientifically complex therapy areas were required
· Lead end to end projects from brief to strategic development, analytics & reporting
· Work collaboratively with internal teams to help support wide agency strategy through everyday work, to efficiently build client brands, create business opportunities & support business growth
· Support with the writing of creative briefs with the planning & creative team
You will bring the following:
· A degree
· Experience within brand communication within the life science or healthcare space
· A good understanding of Science
· Strong written & oral skills
· The ability to translate complex thoughts & ideas for any audience
· The ability to develop strong client relationships & lead interactions
This is a 12 month fixed term contract with the view to join the broader business at the end.
In return you will be pay rolled & treated like a permanent member of staff, eligible for all the companies benefits.
· Paid time off / flexible uncapped paid time off
· Training & development
· Pension / Medical and life assurance
· Season ticket loan
· + many more
For more information please contact Stacey.email@example.com 01293 584300
- Associate Director Regulatory Affairs
Job location: Boston Job salary: £180000 to £230000
RBW is partnering with a clinical-stage, oncol...
- Account Manager - Healthcare Public Affairs
Job location: London Job salary: ££35,000 - £42,000
A boutique public affairs and PR health communi...
- Account Manager
Job location: United Kingdom
🌟Join an award winning team.🌟Are you a dynamic...