RBW Consulting have partnered with a biotech start-up who are looking to grow their team. They are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Senior Scientist to specialise within Immunoassay Development. This is an exciting opportunity to join a close knit team and make a substantial impact on the research in an early stage Biotech. You will have the opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking discoveries working alongside and reporting into a hugely experienced Research Director in their brand new facility in Stevenage.
The purpose of the role is to work with their multidisciplinary team whose mission is to develop innovative immunoassays for research and clinical testing of biologic-based drug candidates targeting neurodegenerative diseases
You should apply if you are:
· Looking to work and develop your career in an exciting environment in a forward-thinking company engaged within the fight against neurodegenerative disorders including Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
· Self-motivated, well organised, adaptable and keen to take ownership over the direction and projects with a flat structured team.
· You are a person who can positively contribute to a growing company culture
· Looking for an adaptable environment with access to thought leaders and the ability to accelerate your career.
The skills and experiences that you’ll need to be a success:
· Strong educational background with a PhD., post doc research projects followed by a substantial experience within industry.
· Experienced in working within drug discovery in a Biotech or Pharma environment
· Experienced in Designing carrying out experiments and developing antibody-based assays for the direct measurement of toxic proteins
· Extensive experience working with ELISA and/or other antibody-based binding/diagnostic assays (e.g., SIMOA, SMC, AlphaLISA, HTRF) is essential
· Comfortable developing assays for assessing protein levels in a range of samples from in vitro, to cells and ex vivo in different tissue and fluid types (including assay automation)
I look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to reach out directly if you have any questions at all. While the requirements are quite specific our partner is able to help someone grow into the role should they have the right fundamental skillset, be driven by life long learning and demonstrate the right level of potential. Industry experience is required due to where this role sits within the business and the flat structure of the organisation.
- Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics
Job location: Boston Job salary: £270000 to £280000
A globally aligned Senior Director, Biostatisti...
- IT Compliance Associate
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £23000 to £35000
I have an excellent opportunity to move into a...
- Formulation Scientist I, Lipid Nanoparticles
Job location: Boston Township
Company OverviewElevate your journey with an o...