Senior Statistical Analyst
I am currently recruiting for a global CRO operating in over 80 countries. They are one for the industry leaders striving to be the best at what they do. To achieve this goal it all comes down to employing the best minds and workers out there. If you also strive for the best, this company would be the perfect match for the next step in your career. The role is permanent and candidates can be based In UK or In Europe and will be able to work from home.
Senior Statistical Analyst you will develop statistical analysis plans and perform statistical analysis on assigned projects in accordance with study specifications, applicable guidelines, regulatory requirements and SOPs.
- Supports study start-up activities (e.g. reviews, comments on and contributes to study design, protocols, case report forms).
- Writes statistical methods sections of study protocols including sample size and power calculations with oversight.
- Supports development of statistical analysis plans and develops table shells.
- Reviews database specifications and leads initial review of raw variables and develops written specifications for derived variables from oral descriptions.
- Programs basic statistical procedures and specialized statistical procedures (e.g., repeated measures, survival analysis, etc.) and/or SAS/Graph.
- Develops complex macros for use by the group.
- Develops deliverables, such as project reports and outputs, graphs, and tables with oversight.
- Writes methods and results sections of final reports and publications such as abstracts, presentations, and manuscripts, with oversight.
- Communicates with the client or investigator as needed.
- May participate in professional activities including presentations at technical conferences (e.g. SAS meetings, ISPOR) with oversight.
- Masters or PhD
- 5+ years of experience as a Statistician or SAS Programmer
- Prior clinical industry experience in either CRO, pharmaceutical, or academic/site setting
- Proficient in SAS Data step with simple and complex conditional statements and variable creation, merges and concatenation
- Experience using macros and arrays for repetitive tasks
- Proficient in performing analyses using basic through advanced statistical procedures
- Prior real world study experience is preferred, but not required
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Ashley Clarke on +44 (0) 1273 952 363 and send your CV through using the apply button on this page.
- Senior and Principal Statistical Programmer
Job location: Europe Job salary: £€55 - €70 / hr
Senior and Principal Statistical Programmer (Co...
- Biostatistics Engagement Manager (Real World Evidence)
Job location: Job salary: £€60K - €75K
Biostatistics Engagement Manager (Real World Ev...
- SAS Programmer (Risk Based Quality Management)
Job location: Job salary: ££50000 - £80000
SAS Programmer (Risk Based Quality Management) ...