Senior SAS Programmer
Ashley Clarke @ RBW consulting is currently recruiting for a Senior Programmer to work for a European CRO. They quality trial management multi-country trials. Their approach is very innovative and look for the same flare in their employees. They cover all phases of drug related trials, as well as clinical investigations for medical devices and diagnostic devices. The role is permanent and candidates can be based In UK or In Europe and will be able to work from home.
As a Senior Programmer, Ensures the timely compilation of activity tracking and attendance systems. Carrying out the tasks entrusted, compliance with rules, regulations and agreements regarding confidentiality and privacy, promptly reporting deviations. Acts as tutor and mentor of the new members with in the team.
The Senior Statistical SAS Programmer, under the supervision of the Head of Biostatistics. You are
mainly involved in developing SAS programs for the generation of datasets, tables, figures and lists for clinical studies (according to ICH E3), publication requests and Health Authorities requests. Performs quality control on SAS programs/outputs created by another SAS statistician/programmer. Collaborates with biostatistics and Data Management staff on clinical trials/projects.
- Develop SAS programs for generating datasets, tables, figures and listings for clinical trials (according to ICH E3) and/or publication and/or Health Authorities requests;
- Be the CDISC SDTM/ADaM expert; use CDISC guidelines to generate SDTM/ADaM datasets; - Develop standard SAS macros and prepare the corresponding validation documents;
- Perform quality check on SAS programs/outputs created by another Statistician/SAS Programmer; - Develop SAS programs/macros and utilities for data cleaning; - Liaise with Data Management team in identifying and implementing checks according to the Data Validation Plan;
- Check the requirements to handle external clinical data and develop the SAS programs to import/reconcile external clinical data;
- Develop and validate SAS programs for identification of Protocol Deviations; - Establish and implement programming rules;
- Collaborate with Biostatistics and Data Management staff on clinical trials/projects; - Prepare, maintain, and archive of SAS programming documentation;
- Collaborate in establishing and maintaining SOPs related to SAS programming;
- Collaborate in establishing and maintaining document/programming standards;
- Contribute to on-boarding of new associates and act as a mentor for junior staff;
- Keep informed on new SAS developments relevant to the clinical trial data management promptly updating the Head of Biostatistics Unit.
- Several years of experience in clinical research in case of Diploma. In case of scientific degree, at least 3 years of experience (in CRO or life science companies);
- Good knowledge of HA requirements pertaining to pharmaceutical research and specifically to SAS programming;
- Knowledge and expertise in statistics and its applications to clinical trials;
- Solid knowledge of SAS and experience in developing CDISC standard specifications and datasets (SDTM, ADaM);
- Fluent in English; - Planning and organizational skills;
- Communication skills;
- Team-working oriented.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Ashley Clarke on +44 (0) 1273 9552 363 and send your CV through using the apply button on this page.
- Senior Bioinformatician
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £Up to £65,000 + benefits
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with an...
- Clinical Trial Manager (COM)
Job location: Job salary: £SEK780,000 - SEK820,000
Clinical Trial Manager (COM) / Remote in Sweden...
- Medical Advisor - rare diseases
Job location: Denmark Job salary: £Up to 900,000DKK
Medical Advisor (rare diseases) Denmark, Sa...