Location: UK / EU
Salary: £60-70k plus benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within statistical programming focusing on CDISC ADaM working with a wide range of clients and therapeutic areas expanding on your lead experience. This role will involve focusing on Phase II and III studies covering
Working in a supportive environment where progression is encouraged.
- Be responsible for developing, maintaining, and validating standard data structure and software
- Master’s degree or PhD preferred
- Experience leading Phase II and/or Phase III studies
- Experience creating and validating analysis datasets (CDISC ADaM standard preferred), and Tables, Listings, and Figures (TLF)
- Professional leadership skills coupled with exceptional communication skills
For further information please get in touch directly on +44 (0)1293 364114
- Director/Sr Director Quality Assurance
Job location: Boston
ResponsibilitiesOversee suppliers of raw mater...
- Director/Sr Director Regulatory Affairs
Job location: Cambridge
About the JobDirector/Senior Director Regulato...
- VP Immuno-oncology
VP, Immuno-oncology- Cell Therapy CompanyJob re...