Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with an exciting niche biometric CRO in the recruitment of a Principal Statistician to support their key pharmaceutical clients. As a specialist mid-size CRO this organization is known for its high-quality work and friendly, collaborative culture. Created by a team of industry professionals almost 20 years ago this company provides expertise rarely found within the boutique culture of a smaller CRO.
Priding themselves in career development, training, and an incredibly supportive management team the company continue to go from strength to strength seeing business growth throughout 2020 and continued staffing needs required throughout 2021 due to several new studies and sponsors being secured.
The PhD Statistician you will have the opportunity to work with a range of biotech’s across multiple therapeutic areas in phase I-IV clinical trials as well as mentorship/management of junior Statisticians.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Development of study protocols, including participation in study design discussions and sample size calculations
- Reviewing CRFs and data review guidelines; developing statistical analysis plans (SAPs), including analysis dataset and TLG specifications
- Performing statistical analyses and interpreting statistical results
- Preparing clinical study reports, including integrated summaries for submissions (ISS/ISE), other documents for Health Authorities, Publication or exploratory purpose
- Leading study activities when called upon
- Perform QC and oversight of other third parties' contributions as appropriate
- PhD qualified in Statistics, Biostatistics or Mathematics
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Proficiency in SAS or R
- Understanding of clinical drug development process, relevant disease areas, endpoints and different study designs.
- Awareness of industry and project standards & ICH guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button on this page.
- Freelance Senior CRA
Job location: United Kingdom
I am currently partnered with a globally recogn...
- Human Resources Director UK
Job location: London Job salary: £100000 to £120000
Human Resources Director – Healthcare techno...
- Senior Technical Manager, Statistical Programming
Job location: Job salary: £75000 to £85000
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for ...