Location – UK and Europe
Salary - £ / € Competitive based on experience plus comprehensive benefits
SENIOR SAS PROGRAMMERS
Louise Clark at RBW Consulting is recruiting SENIOR SAS PROGRAMMERs for a globally renowned CRO to join their European team.
Why chose this role as Snr SAS Programmer?
This is a great opportunity for a SAS programmer, who is looking to develop their career, long term, within a CRO or pharmaceutical company. If you are looking to join an established and global team, where support will be provided, from excellent onboarding to continuous training and career guidance this role is definitely worth considering. Perhaps you are a SAS programmer working for a small CRO with a couple of years of pharma experience with no opportunity to work on large projects and widen your TA experience in an international environment? Perhaps you are looking for the opportunity to become a Subject Matter Expert and concentrate on early phase projects. If you are please keep reading
What will your day-to-day responsibilities look like?
- Developing SAS programs for analysis datasets
- Team project tracking, address and validation comments and document programming responsibilities
- Working directly with clients
- Supporting study budgets
- Working cross functionally with other core teams within the organisation, in particular data management
To be successful you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline
- Previous experience as a SAS programmer within a pharmaceutical company or CRO (ideally minimum of 2 years)
- Experience in clinical research
- Knowledge of SDTM & ADaM
- Experience in the development and use of standard programs and macros
For further information including a comprehensive job description and salary information or to discuss similar opportunities please email email@example.com or call directly on +44 (0)1293 364114
- Healthcare Communications Project Manager
Job location: United Kingdom Job salary: ££40,000
An independent creative healthcare communicatio...
- Medical Writer with Grants experience
Job location: United Kingdom Job salary: £34000 to £65000
Role: Medical Writer (Any level) - with Grant...
- Account Director Med Comms, Remote
Job location: United Kingdom Job salary: ££58,000 - £62,000
A brilliant independent agency is looking for a...