Title: Snr SAS Programmer
Location: UK or Ireland
Salary: £/€ Neg depending on experience and location
Our client a global CRO is looking for a Snr SAS Programmer (early phase, US and EU) to provide support to their statistical programming teams. Great opportunity for an experienced SAS programmer with lead experience (CRO or pharma background) who enjoys working client facing!
Overview of main responsibilities
- Developing SAS programs for analysis datasets
- Listing and safety summary tables
- Tracking information, including study budgets and change order management
- Validation comments and document programming activities.
- Act as SME for SAS programming team
- Mentoring and training
- Create and maintain analysis dataset specifications to a high standard of quality and accuracy
- Work cross functionally with other core teams
Background to be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree (in a quantitative or scientific discipline)
- Experience as a SAS/Statistical Programmer in a lead capacity (preferably in a CRO setting)
- Working knowledge of data structures (SDTM & ADaM)
- Working knowledge of the development and use of standard programs and macros
- Excellent SAS programming skills
For further information please contact Louise directly on +44 (0)1293 364114. This role can be fully remote. Locations considered include France UK and Ireland
- Director/Sr Director Quality Assurance
Job location: Boston
ResponsibilitiesOversee suppliers of raw mater...
- Director/Sr Director Regulatory Affairs
Job location: Cambridge
About the JobDirector/Senior Director Regulato...
- VP Immuno-oncology
VP, Immuno-oncology- Cell Therapy CompanyJob re...