I am partnered with an innovative clinical stage oncology company who are pioneering life saving systemic immuno-oncology products that drive sustained reprogramming of the tumour microenvironment to overcome the central challenge of resistance to therapy.
You will be responsible for clinical biomarker data analysis and interpretation across the portfolio and providing strategic input to translational approaches. With responsibility for oversight of external service partners providing analysis of biologically rich datasets, you will lead on the integration and biological interpretation of data generated by external partners and the company’s own internal biomarker lab. In addition, you will represent Translational medicine in multidisciplinary project team and provide strategic input on translational activities during clinical development. The company offers great opportunity to be involved in vital work which will create improved outcomes for patients living with cancer as well as a great benefits package, flexible working and clear career growth.
Qualifications and Experience Levels:
- 5 years of relevant post PhD related (8 years if no PhD or equivalent) experience developed within the Biotech/ Pharma industry
- Experience of clinical translational data analysis and interpretation in an immunology or oncology context, ideally immuno-oncology
- Experience managing external specialist biomarker labs
- Practical knowledge of GCP and other prevailing regulatory guidelines
- Proven ability to manage and mentor staff, both direct reports and a matrixed project management team setting
- Demonstrable ability of working flexibly in a dynamic pharma/biotech environment
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager
Job location: Job salary: £750000 to £85000
My client is a large biotech company who are lo...
- R&D Lab Manager
Job location: Dublin Job salary: £40000 to £45000
My client is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical...
- Clinical Research Physician
Job location: Job salary: £60000 to £80000
Our client a leading global CRO is looking f...