|Discipline:||Operations & Manufacturing , Quality Assurance|
|Contact name:||Mark Bux-Ryan|
|Published:||2 months ago|
|Expiry date:||31 Dec 2023 11:59|
Experienced on commissioning, qualifying and validating laboratory instrumentation?
Fancy working in a newly built facility with up to date equipment?
Working with a leading, global brand who have invested significantly in the expansion of this site over the past five years, you will have the chance to be part of a small and growing team that fully serve the laboratories on site.
You will get involved in full lifecycle equipment management including calibration, maintenance and validation. As this is a commercial setting, the ability to react quickly and effectively is key.
Key experience needed:
· Previous experience in an analytical laboratory working with equipment such as HPLC, GC and Mass Spec.
· Strong appreciation of regulations, ideally GMP or GLP
· Experience in calibration and equipment maintenance is essential
· If you have experience in commissioning or validation activities (even at a junior level), this would be advantageous
· If you are currently working in a chemistry lab doing analytical testing – feel free to apply but please do make the focus of your application about the work you are doing with the equipment!
Please apply here or contact Mark Bux-Ryan for further information.
Equipment, technician, analytical, laboratory, maintenance, validation, calibration, commission, commissioning, CQV, qualification, quality, GMP, chemistry, HPLC, chromatography, repair, service, MS, Mass, spectrometry, balances, karl, fischer, GLP, instrumentation
- Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics
Job location: Boston Job salary: £270000 to £280000
A globally aligned Senior Director, Biostatisti...
- IT Compliance Associate
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £23000 to £35000
I have an excellent opportunity to move into a...
- Formulation Scientist I, Lipid Nanoparticles
Job location: Boston Township
Company OverviewElevate your journey with an o...