- Must be highly experienced and confident with Windows Administration.
- The successful candidate will be able to work as a member of a team of Systems Administrators performing a variety of tasks from performing daily system checks to delivery of new business projects and applications.
- Managing, maintaining and securing of internal IT infrastructure. This includes, Servers, Hardware, Virtual Environment, LAN & WAN, Storage and Telecoms.
- Implementation of new technology as part of many upcoming projects.
- Providing escalation support to the other internal IT teams.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining up to date and effective documentation on all relevant IT systems, services and procedures.
- Assisting in the Development and control of the IT security policy and associated policies.
- Ensuring security on all systems and legal requirements are met.
- Assisting in the management and responsibility for company data ensuring that all backup and restore procedures are adhered to and effective.
- Ensuring that any planned changes to the IT infrastructure are efficient, viable and documented in line with Change Control methodologies.
- Provision, configure, and manage new systems and software.
- Ensure service availability is monitored and that appropriate alerts are set up.
- Provide infrastructure support for our hosting environments and Intranet, including managing code deployments, software configuration, performance monitoring, troubleshooting, patch management, end-user coordination, and other day-to-day support.
Candidate Requirements (You do not need to have experience in all of these areas, but the more the better):
- At least 5+ years commercial experience, supporting large infrastructures
- Certified Microsoft Engineer (MCSE/MCSA equivalent)
- Hands on Experience of Microsoft Windows Server (AD, Group Policy, DFS etc)
- Experience of Microsoft 365 and compliance components
- Strong understanding of Cloud stacks (Azure and AWS)
- Experience with Server virtualisation (VMware/Hyper-V)
- Knowledge of monitoring solutions (Zabbix/Nagios/Graylog/Grafana)
- Experience of Switching/routing and Firewall management and network protocols (TCP/IP, DHCP, wireless, DNS, VPN etc.)
- Experience of HP Server Hardware
- Good understanding of SAN/NAS Management
- Experience of Administration through automation using Powershell
- Data backup technologies
- Pro-active, collaborative team member
Additional (nice to have) skills:
- Experience with Linux (CentOS or RedHat)
- Experience with configuration management (such as Puppet or Salt)
- Understanding of VDI and RDS environments
- Experience of Email and Messaging systems (Postfix, Dovecot, Roundcube, Microsoft Exchange)
- Experience with SDN Technologies
- Security Patch management
- Knowledge of 3CX phone systems
- Associate Director Regulatory Affairs
Job location: Boston Job salary: £180000 to £230000
RBW is partnering with a clinical-stage, oncol...
- Account Manager - Healthcare Public Affairs
Job location: London Job salary: ££35,000 - £42,000
A boutique public affairs and PR health communi...
- Account Manager
Job location: United Kingdom
🌟Join an award winning team.🌟Are you a dynamic...