We are working with an established communications agency specialising in digital and global products in the B2B and B2C sectors. To support their clients within the Healthcare sector they are looking to recruit an Associate Creative Director / Senior Medical/Copywriter to join their team.
This is an exciting and pivotal role with the opportunity to lead a team of creatives, with the chance to develop some major global pieces of business.
If you are an experienced Medical/ Copywriter having worked on integrated campaigns within the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors (ideally with previous managerial experience) we would love to speak with you.
As a quick overview typical responsibilities will include.
Responsibilities will typically include –
· Lead a group of writers, art directors and designers to develop “big ideas”
· Foster a collaborative working environment among all team members and departments
· Write in a variety of styles and maintain consistently high standards of work
· Build a thorough understanding of the work you’re assigned to including the data/science as well as legal, medical and regulatory guidelines
· Comb through new data for undiscovered content
· Proactively develop new creative ideas in order to keep things fresh
· Serve as a dependable copy resource that can be called upon (internally first, and then with clients) to speak to the brand from a creative perspective
· Take feedback and help find creative solutions to copy challenges
· Lead meetings and brainstorming sessions
· Be the go-to copy lead at internal team meetings
· Lead client presentations and present work in a clear and confident manner
· Set scopes of work and input into budgets and deadlines
· Take responsibility for the development of copy projects from start to completion while adhering to timelines and budgeted hours, all while keeping the wider team informed.
For this role fluency in German would be beneficial but not essential. If you are an experienced medical/ copy writer in the Munich area having worked within an agency setting, please get in touch. Our client is offering a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Telephone +44 (0)1293 584300 or directly on +44 (0)1293 364114.
- Lead Clinical Research Associate - Medical Devices
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportu...
- Senior Medical/copy Writer (Healthcare), Munich, Germany - English speaking
Job location: Munich, Upper Bavaria, Bavaria
Are you are an experienced medical copywriter ...
- Clinical Research Physician (GMC registered) - Part time. South West of England
Job location: Job salary: £Based on experience
Our client a provider of clinical trials, is l...